Our value for money includes the following:
– Large capacity galvanised water tanks built on site and customised to suit all your water storage needs
– strong corrugated steel walls for maximum strength with wall height achieved with only one horizontal joint
– Geotex insulation to prevent moisture build up and reduce corrosion and protect the line from the wall.
– Food grade and potable water liners
– Each vertical joint has two rows of 12mm high tensile galvanised bolts for maximum strength with bolt cover fascia’s as a standard on all our tanks
– High quality fittings and accessories – 90mm cast zinc for overflow outlets, heavy duty hinged access hatch, 50mm chrome plated valves, hot dipped galvanised ladder and bracket which can be removed for safety, and more…
– Extra height available for maximum water storage on small sites
– Strong roofs that you can walk on
– Fire Fighting Tanks with large outlets and Storz fitting that meet the regulations for the storage of water for fir fighting purposes
– Friendly, professional customer service. All our tanks are erected on site by our full trained and professional install in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Northern Territory and Victoria
– Aqualine Warranty
Call us to discuss how we can solve your water storage solutions.