Aqualine Water Tanks offer you two distinct types of products:
1. Galvanised steel tanks
2. Powder coated galvanised steel tanks
Click on the product on the left side of this page to read more.
In addition our tanks come in a wide range of tank sizes and capacity to suit any site.
The key features of the Aqualine Tank range are;
– 0.95mm thick Galvanised walls, Aqualine’s unique wall corrugation design for strength and support
– 2 panel wall design for less seams
– Strong roof trusses which are made from 50mm by 50mm square tube and are hot dipped galvanised providing long term rust protection
– Heavy duty full circumference top support ring
– Walls are bolted together with double rows of hi-tensile bolts providing excellent strength
– Galvanised Bolt cover
– 100mm gal over flow
– 50mm outlet and ball valve
– Strainer and light guard
– Geo textile wall liners protecting the tank liner from the heat and tank bolts and the walls from moisture
– External removable ladder is standard
– Aqualine tanks are available in a range of colourbond colours to match other buildings
– The high quality Aqualine tank liner is a .75mm thick liner manufactured to the highest standards which insures it hold water over the long terms.
An Aqualine tank can be manufactured with higher walls to give you larger capacity with less diameter.